Naive / RE: (TV) My vote: I believe SecretX

Greg,

> Sorry Leo, your vote does not count as you believed me
>when I talked, in length, about Verlaine's tour
>through Saskatchewan

You mean your story about how you bumped into him in a bar after the show,
and he was very friendly and talked with you for quite a while?

I was hoping you'd never reveal that I wrote you long ago and asked you to
tell me some of the highlights of your talk.

So subtract my vote---since I'm a very naove (and romantic) person.

That makes it 3-1 = 2 to 1 in favor of Ms. Secret X. [I'm counting
Keith as a non-believer :>) Or is it 2 to 0?

Sorry Leo, your vote does not count as you believed me
when I talked, in length, about Verlaine's tour
through Saskatchewan :-)

Go Bruins, hope all is well