Look Upstairs / RE: Timeline: The Fat-Elvis Years / RE: (TV) Attn Ms Secret X (& Othe rs)

Hi Joe---I mean Judge,

Have a little Mercy!

This is probably of no interest to anyone except you and me but

> Yes, but SecretX never gave any indication that Tom ceased
>smoking while >she was with him, and if she had had such an
>effect on him I >think she would have said something about it.

Plausible but not strong evidence, and it's "only cold evidence
that will convict Ms Secret X".

Ms Secret X told me smoking was the primary reason things
finally ended (or at least vis-`-vis her getting married),
*but* that it wasn't a single incident such as Tom returning
to smoking after quitting for 12 months.

She never said that 1984 was the end of their romantic
relationship. (Also it couldn't have been 1984 because
1984+12 months of fatness = 1985, but that's quibbling).

Did she tell you they broke up in 1984/85?  She told me it
was early/mid 1990s.
I think what may be causing some of the confusion is that
all during her romantic relationship [1978-1994?] they
were both [occasionally??] seeing other people.  Am I
speculating? No. This is what she told me.  You can believe
her or not.

The Foreman

PS: The good news about all this is that Claudia was afraid
Tom's upcoming tour would skip Berlin, when, in fact, Tom
and Kutta now occupy the apartment directly above Claudia's.