Re: Naive / RE: (TV) My vote: I believe SecretX

> That makes it 3-1 = 2 to 1 in favor of Ms. Secret X. [I'm counting
> Keith as a non-believer :>) Or is it 2 to 0?

It was before my time, but basically, short of a yay or nay from Tom, or MSX
having said something proveably wrong (e.g. "I was in Barbados with Tom in
1972 when he recorded "Words From The Front" with Keith Moon on drums"
etc.), I don't know that there'd be any way to know for sure.

-Rex