Re: (TV) woohoo!

Hmm. I didn't realise it wasn't a legit copy.

>  In case anyone is interested ... the instrumental CD is going up for
> auction on ebay as well. If it's not there already, it will be within 24
> hours.

I'd rather wait and buy a legit copy so that Tom gets his cut.

.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of 09_left.gif]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of 09.gif]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type Image/gif which had a name of 09_B.gif]