Re: (TV) dudes, i'm very impulsive...

All the guitar talk had me looking at Fender Thinlines on Ebay. The prices are not that bad. Pretty sharp mahogany model up on the block.

  M.

Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com> wrote:
  At 11:06 AM -0800 3/14/06, robin dunn wrote:
>...so i just bought this (item 7398630117):
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7398630117&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26satitle%3D7398630117%2B%2B%26fvi%3D1

Congratulations, and welcome to another Kalamazoo player! Mine's
similar, except the Mustang/DuoSonic shape, red, and has a home-made
aluminum pickguard (done by the last guy). If you're at all like me,
you're going to love the shape of the neck.

>i figure for the price i'm not out too much

I put less into mine total (purchase, shipping, new tuners, new
bridge, refret, new switch, new knobs)...but then the prices of these
have soared in the last seven years.

>, and can
>always resell it. have really been wanting a fun
>electric to play with (and i think the blue matches my
>eyes).

Once again, congrats! Salut!
--

Maurice Rickard