From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com] On Behalf Of robin
dunn
Sent: 14 March 2006 19:07
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) dudes, i'm very impulsive...

...so i just bought this (item 7398630117):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7398630117&ru=http%3A%2F%
2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26satitle%3D739863
0117%2B%2B%26fvi%3D1

i figure for the price i'm not out too much, and can
always resell it.  have really been wanting a fun
electric to play with (and i think the blue matches my
eyes).