To: <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 3:32 PM
Subject: Re: (TV) woohoo!

Let me just add...Fuck Ebay
   and the worms that use it to cheat Tom out of his due
There...that feels better

Micah wrote:
Zing!
   I'm with Joe on that.
   M.

Joe Hartley <jh@brainiac.com> wrote:
  On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:54:04 +1100 (AUS Eastern Standard Time)
"Glenn Cooper" wrote:

In case anyone is interested ... the instrumental CD is going up for
auction on ebay as well. If it's not there already, it will be within 24
hours.

I'd rather wait and buy a legit copy so that Tom gets his cut.