RE: (TV) dudes, i'm very impulsive...

so, maurice, there is hardware that would go where
those screws are whatever are?  close up in the
picture, it actually looks like three small, gold,
round heads.

the fellow selling it has a great ebay rating and has
sold a ton of stuff, so i hope this will work out.
truthfully, when a guitar i'm holding doesn't sound
quite right, it's likely not the guitar's fault <g>.