RE: (TV) Way off topic

Ah.  Courtesy of Radio Disney, I've just heard Avril for the first time
(knowingly).  Someone once described her song "Sk8er Boi" (forgive me if I'm
misspelling it incorrectly) to me but I never actually heard it until last
week.  My general reaction was, huh, that's essentially a rewrite of
"Tennessee Flattop Box" if not "Johnny B. Goode", and beyond that I got
nothing.

I never said Avril was good, just that I could listen to her without having
to kill something.  There have been a lot less missing pet notices around
the neighborhood since my girls stopped listening to N'SYNC

Scott, NYC