Re: (TV) Pitchforkmedia reviews Verlaine (mixed)

Have to agree with Keith here.

Well, to be honest, I didn't think it was _that_ unfair.

But someone with only glancing or informal familiarity with TVs music is going to think twice about purchasing these records if they read the review. I think it's shameful.

But that would mean that reviewers should tell everyone to buy everything because somebody, somewhere, thinks it's brilliant.

Russ, I think you overreacted...

--JoeT