Re: (TV) vocal quality

Agreed.. "Siberia" is the best thing they've recorded in many a year. I don't think anyone could argue that Mac's voice has the range it use to, however. He just works with what he has and that's fine, at least in the studio. I saw them a few months ago and he was *really* struggling. Hopefully he just had a cold or was burned out at the end of a long leg of their tour, but it was the first time I've seen them that I went away disappointed.