Re: The Scoop Unabridged / RE: (TV) CD's of the first solo album

Thanks... that almost does it... except:

Is the "Corrected CC version" identical to the original import-only CD of
TOM VERLAINE?  Obviously the mixes are the same, but was the mastering
re-done in any significant way?  CD's have, if nothing else, gotten a lot
louder in the intervening years, but there seems to be absolutely no
difference at all between the IRS and CC versions of FLASH LIGHT.

-Rex