Re: (TV) now this is really dreadful. double b.

On 10/1/06, BlackMonk <BlackMonk@email.msn.com> wrote:

> King of The Hill wasn't that bad. Sometimes it was pretty good, but like
> many things, it stayed around too long.

I haven't watched TV for three years or so, but I was a pretty avid watcher
of KOTH in its first four or five seasons, and I thought it was excellent in
its low-key approach.  What I can't stand, then or now, is Family Guy.  And
I really loved South Park, so that's saying something.

-Rex