Re: (TV) Field of Fire Deluxe

I'm afraid I don't dare to...

I really love to have FOF on cd at last. And I love to read the booklet. Details like the "slamcreepers" are funny, I remember those shoes and that Richard wore them at his first shows in Stockholm.

Sorry, but I'm having big problems with the reworked version of the album. Maybe it has something to do with all those great memories and the priviliege I had to see those shows back then. My first reaction on cd2 was the downpitched backgrounds. (A downtuned/pitched guitarchord sounds different!) I don't get it and I think it's a little strange the thing's not mentioned in the very detailed text. Wish Richard only had dried that lovely "little doll's" soaked clothes.

/Per