(TV) Semi-OT: Finding a great record you've always just missed

Being a Bowie, T. Rex, Brian Eno, etc., fan since the early 1990s,
I've played the first two Roxy Music records countless times. I never
loved either record, but always enjoyed a number of individual tracks
greatly.

I think I mentioned on this list, a few months back, that I had
bought Bryan Ferry's THESE FOOLISH THINGS on a whim and couldn't stop
playing. Well, following my curiousity, I picked up STRANDED this
weekend, and, ohmygoodness, I can't stop playing this record. It's
stellar -- loaded with great tracks, strong arrangements, etc.

To think that I never bothered with this record because Eno wasn't on
it -- and it's instantly more compelling to me than either Roxy
record with Eno on it.

It feels like a present I am only slowly unwrapping.

--Phil