RE: (TV) Semi-OT: Finding a great record you've always just missed

Hearing the first Roxy album in '72 changed this schoolboy's feelings
about music forever. I held out until Siren and the disco crept in.
Still bought the damned records, though. Well, you do, don't you?
--

Wow, I just wish I have been listening to Roxy since '72.  Alas, living in
the stix of East Texas, a prisoner of AM top 40's radio.  That's right, we

Scott, NYC