Re: (TV) Marquee Moon study group seeking help with Marquee Moon solo.

Yes, what I've read in interviews, Lloyd was fooling around with the riff
from "Mr Tambourine Man" and Verlaine said something to the effect that it
would be interesting reversed - thus 'Days" was born. I wish I could cite
the exact source on that one. "Days" is probably my favorite Television song
but it's hard to collapse the wave function that one. -Russ