Re: (TV) Television on Summerstage info

In message <BAY106-DAV11320056746D286DB2A860A5240@phx.gbl>, BlackMonk <BlackMonk@email.msn.com> writes
But it is in keeping with his new image as a mystical bad-ass.

Now that I think about it, I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that the split turning less amicable was something he and Verlaine worked out as a bit of media hype/performance art/just plain messing with people.

Look, this did NOT come FROM Richard - the latest I know is that he was back on the breathing equipment again - the doctors found more pneumonia in both lungs. He is "stable" but he isn't speaking at all.

Do you suppose becoming critically ill was an attempt to consolidate his "image as a mystical bad-ass"? Grow up.

I'm out of this; if you want to know how Richard is doing then I suggest you get near the front next week and shout out the question to Mr Verlaine - but don't be surprised if he doesn't know.