Re: (TV) Television on Summerstage info

----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Allison" <keith@marquee.demon.co.uk>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2007 1:57 PM
Subject: Re: (TV) Television on Summerstage info

In message <BAY106-DAV11320056746D286DB2A860A5240@phx.gbl>, BlackMonk <BlackMonk@email.msn.com> writes
But it is in keeping with his new image as a mystical bad-ass.

Now that I think about it, I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that the split turning less amicable was something he and Verlaine worked out as a bit of media hype/performance art/just plain messing with people.

Look, this did NOT come FROM Richard -

You're the one who said "This comes from "a source close to Richard":" That seemed to suggest that it had Richard's approval.

I didn't seem to be the only one who took it that way, note the post that I was immediately responding to.

the latest I know is that he was
back on the breathing equipment again - the doctors found more pneumonia in both lungs. He is "stable" but he isn't speaking at all.

Do you suppose becoming critically ill was an attempt to consolidate his "image as a mystical bad-ass"? Grow up.

I'm not in the mood to go down that road. If you want a round of childish name-calling, there are plenty of places to find it. Good luck in your search.

I'll just point out that I said the statement was in keeping with that image, which he has been trying to create in recent interviews, and I never said anything at all about his illness.