Re: (TV) Television on Summerstage info

I just want to say, Fred Smith is Mr bass ! He is the best bass player in
the land - east , west, north or south. His playing is the textbook
definition of melodic. And its never boring always inventive, never
predictable. I hope this is a complement when I say he is very much like
Chris Hillman with the Byrds. Oh, and can we al just get a long for gods
sake ! ;-)