(TV) E-bay Woes / RE: ..rank the TV boots./ Cate Blanchett

>rank the TV boots.. in terms of significance/gretaness, whatever

Don't want to sound like an old fart, but this topic is probably[?] better
discussed on the 'Other' Television List since all members of the MMM
Mailing List know Television bootlegs are illegal and make upset TV, so none
of us own any.

However, that doesn't stop me from giving my 2 cents worth on which ones my
'friends' have told me are the most legendary or have the most significance.

So, if you want to know my opinion contact me off list.

Also, on a sort of related subject: I am very interested in getting a copy
of a movie soundtrack (the one where a female actress plays Robert
Zimmerman); I've been on e-bay for over a week and keep getting out-bid at
the last minute---this has now happened 5-6  times.  I can't afford to shell
out the $19+ for a Borders or Barnes & Noble store copy---but would like to
trade or make some other arrangement.  So if you can help, contact me
off-list.

Leo

> in terms of significance/gretaness, whatever

Oooh yes, do.  Hypothetically, of course, based on what you've heard about
from acquaintances and so forth.

-Rex