From: robin dunn <rdunnrn@yahoo.com>
To: tv@obbard.com; television-group@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, November 25, 2007 12:17:52 PM
Subject: (TV) i'm not there / my name is albert ayler

was able to see both these great music films over the
past week.  *loved* the dylan pic, though it seemed a
bit long.  tom's "cold iron bounds" is part of the
film, and there are a few guitar bits in the
soundtrack that might be him playing.  in particular,
a bit that's played at the end of the "judas" sequence
sounds very much like tom.