Re: (TV) Strats

Hey -- careful with the Tele lust.

I've been playing original 70s era Telecaster Customs for quite a
while, and find them difficult to quit.  This particular beast, with
the classic Fender single coil at the bridge and Fender's oddball wide
range humbucker up the neck, is amazingly versatile.  Cool to be able
to go from Stones to Byrds to Television to Marc Ribot without
switching guitars.

http://www.rocknrollvintage.com/prodimages/1976-Fender-Telecaster-Custom-Black-Big.jpg

-A