Re: (TV) Strats

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 9:17 AM, andy fekete <andy.fekete@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey -- careful with the Tele lust.
>
> I've been playing original 70s era Telecaster Customs for quite a
> while, and find them difficult to quit.  This particular beast, with
> the classic Fender single coil at the bridge and Fender's oddball wide
> range humbucker up the neck, is amazingly versatile.

I've always had one of them '70's Tele Deluxes, the ones with just the two
humbuckers and the big Strat headstock.  Cool guitar in its own right, and
it was an oddity for many years, until they recently started making them
again-- can't figure out why, exactly.  Someone high-profile must've been
using one... I vaguely remember some kind of Radiohead association.

Almost sold some of my stuff a few years ago... glad I didn't.

-Rex