Re: ? / RE: (TV) Amps Do Furnish Marquee Moon

Oh, right, thanks -- this year, Amps Do Furnish A Room is covering The
Notorious Byrd Brothers.

(Clarification:  I only did the solo on the *second* video posted on
that blog;  in the first video, solo #1 is by our Richard Lloyd
doppleganger Pete Gamble, and the solo #2 is by our singer / rhythm
guitarist Jeff Hart.)

-A