Re: ? / RE: (TV) Amps Do Furnish Marquee Moon

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 4:04 PM, andy fekete <andy.fekete@gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh, right, thanks -- this year, Amps Do Furnish A Room is covering The
> Notorious Byrd Brothers.

Did you guys get a solid board recording of the MM set?  I wouldn't mind
having an entirely different MM to listen to from time to time.  After all,
I have full-album replicas of Fleetwood Mac's "Tusk" by Camper Van
Beethoven, My Bloody Valentine's "Loveless" by Japancakes, Willie Nelson's
"Red Headed Stranger" by Carla Bozulich, "The Who Sell Out" by Petra Haden,
etc.  (Same question goes for the Byrds album replica.)