Re: (TV) four for four

On Feb 16, 2009, at 3:47 PM, eRacerX wrote:

SSimpson@nyc.rr.comwrites:
Who else has gone four for four, Heads?  Anyone  else?

Eno's first four. Roxy's first four. Elvis Costello's first four (though the pick-up band on "My Aim is True" takes the debut down a notch, and, yes, you have to love "Get Happy!," which I do). Going back to classic era: Beatles, Zep. Stones, if you're just looking at "Beggar's Banquet" through "Exile". Dylan has his big three, "BIABH," "H61R," and "B&B" and most people would toss in "John Wesley Harding".