Re: (TV) OT: Most distinctive guitar sound

We should craft a Facebook app like Flickster - instead of matching people
up by the movies they like , we match 'em up by the guitarists they like.
Great list, of course. I thought about adding Ricky Wilson too....Zoot Horn
Rollo awesome, same with Frisell, Quine and , yes, Neil Young....