Re: (TV) Ian Curtis died for your sins - but not mine, not mine.

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 4:19 PM, Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com> wrote:

> Rex Broome wrote:
>
>> On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 2:24 AM, Keith Allison <keith@thewonder.co.uk
>> >wrote:
>>
>>  (Name dropping here:) a selection of Maurice's stuff including the
>>> wonderful Red Fiber
>>>

>> KLASSIK!!!
>>

> Wow, guys.  I'm blushing over here.  Thanks.  I should be releasing more
> stuff this year; I have a backlog that is coalescing into some collections.
>  Most recently, there's this demo that's shaping up into
> Krafterk-in-the-tiki-lounge kind of stuff.
>
> Anyway, here's what I've been listening to this week:

It's very cool to see what everyone's listening to, but my contribution is
gonna be massively boring:  I haven't listened to any music other than The
Fall since last May.  Kind of as an experiment, and kind of because I
haven't felt like listening to anything beside The Fall, and eventually I
thought, hey, let's see what happens if I keep it up for a year. There are a
lot of Fall albums, after all!

So if anyone has any questions about The Fall, I am quite likely to be your
guy.  Otherwise, I'll just keep reading your recommendations!

-Rex

PS new Fall LP in June, supposedly.