From: Keith Allison <keith@thewonder.co.uk>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2009 5:24:49 AM
Subject: Re: (TV) Ian Curtis died for your sins - but not mine, not  mine.

Scott Simpson wrote:

> Poignant in an illuminati conspiracy theory manner of thinking.
>
> I'm sure Keith can comment.

Me? I know nothing. My tinfoil hat is at the cleaners.

On my little listening shelf at the moment:
Seasick Steve
The History of the Dave Clark Five (fuck the Beatles, this was the /real
/British Invasion)
801 Live
Be Bop Deluxe - Live in the Air Age
Electric Ladyland
Alice Cooper - Love It To Death/Killer
Lucinda Williams - Essence
Dylan - Tell Tale Signs
Jeff Beck - You Had It Coming
Cramps - A Date with Elvis
(Name dropping here:) a selection of Maurice's stuff including the
wonderful Red Fiber
Roy Harper - Stormcock.