Re: (TV) Ian Curtis died for your sins - but not mine, not mine.

Micah wrote:
"Einstein on the Beach??"

Yup. The old Columbia version. I love that Farfisa sound, and the knee plays are just great. I could listen to that first knee play over and over--it takes me right back to hearing it for the first time, and becoming aware of different possibilities in music.

That said, some later Glass gets schticky for me. Anyone see the American Masters thing on him? That Symphony No. 8 starts pretty weak, I think...but that last, quiet bit is really something.

Micah
-Whose own copy of EotB gathers dust in the
basement.

--

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/   |   http://onezeromusic.com/