Re: (TV) Richard Loyd: Marquee Moon" (1977) is the only Television album, as far as I'm concerned, because it's the only record that faces outwards, to the audience.

I don4t know if it4s a personal problem between Tom and Richard  but sure is
boring to play for years and years only 15 or so songs. He and we need new
songsss!!!!!!

2009/4/20 Phil Obbard <pobbard@yahoo.com>

> He goes on to say: "Although [Tom Verlaine] made a lot of solo records, if
> you
> listen to them, they all sound like they have drum machines on them.
> They're all involuted."
>
> I had to look up "involuted". It means:
>

> 1. curving or curling inward.
> 2. having an involved or complex nature.
> 3. having resumed its normal size, shape, or condition.

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/music/index.ssf/2009/04/extelevision_guitaris
t_wants_t.html

> Graham

El consumo de papel es perjudicial para el medio ambiente. Por favor,
tingalo en cuenta antes de imprimir este mensaje.