(TV) (OT) That Petrol Emotion UK/Ireland Tour

Many of you may recall that Raymond Gorman, guitarist for That Petrol Emotion, used to be on this list.  As a favor to Raymond and the band, I'm trying to help spread the word about TPE's upcoming tour of the UK/Ireland.  For whatever reason, publicity has been lacking.  Many folks don't know that the band has reformed, let alone is headed out on a short tour.  I saw them at the SXSW Festival in Austin in March, and they were simply outstanding.  If you live in the UK/Ireland, try to make it to a show.  And invite your friends!  Feel free to post this on other music lists and websites.  The more folks that know about the tour, the better.  The tour dates are:

01/07/2009 Birmingham - Academy 2
02/07/2009 Portsmouth - Wedgewood Rooms
03/07/2009 London - Bloomsbury Ballroom
05/07/2009 Kent - Hop Farm Festival
06/07/2009 Nottingham - Rescue Rooms
07/07/2009 Manchester - Academy 3
09/07/2009 Leeds - Cockpit
10/07/2009 Newcastle - Academy 2
11/07/2009 Kinross, Scotland - T In The Park
12/07/2009 Dublin - Oxegen Festival

http://www.thatpetrolemotion.com/

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming....

- Steve