Re: (TV) Television and... Luke Haines

Thanks, Phil. Yes, I suppose Haines and Verlaine must have been on the same wavelength regarding that one. Haines did tell me that he'd 'prefer Bowie cryogenically frozen' - presumably at some point in the mid-70s.

Tim

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Obbard" <pobbard@yahoo.com>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2009 2:02 AM
Subject: Re: (TV) Television and... Luke Haines

Tim,

Thanks for making the "missing" chapter available -- it's an enjoyable read with a few connections I'd never made before.

I dig the concise Verlaine information-gathering system on display at Meltdown. So many possible answers, though -- "Modern Love", "Space Oddity", "Let's Dance", "Golden Years", etc...

--Phil