Re: (TV) OT: "Student Must Pay $675k For Songs"

SGAE (like ASCAP) its a very important lobby for the intelectual rights of
artist crowd but the way they work is more like a mafia, there is no
justice, benefit sharing is not fair, really is the great business of a few.
They pulled Goverment to Canon digital law and even we pay the tax IT IS
STILL A CRIME.

SGAE in english :http://www.sgae.es/tipology/est/item/en/530_616.html LOOKS
WONDERFUL PEOPLE WORKING FOR A GOOD IDEAL. ITS NOT TRUE, ALL IS IMAGE, ALL
IS FALSE.ITS A MAFIA.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2009/08/01/bu_student