RE: Richard will be on it / RE: (TV) 4th Album

Per,

>> seems to be based on speculations. Leo, where did you find the
> information? Is there something I've missed?

I'm not speculating on the existence of recordings by Television with Richard.

>From 2005 thru Spring[?] 2007 (roughly when Richard announced he was leaving) there were more
than one interviews in which Richard himself (and maybe even T.V. or Ficca) said that the then
constituted band (with Lloyd) had been slowly but surely recording songs.  I vaguely remember
at least one of these being Richard talking in one of the 'Guitar' magazines [or internet-only
mags].

Can  I put my finger on these interviews and reproduce them for you right away.  No I can't.

I could try to track them down  but it would require trolling thru every article/interview
about Television and the band during the above time period  with some of the
interviews/articles possibly now dead  internet links. I usually save every interview link this
List posts in my Exploror/Mozilla 'Favorites', but only sometimes copy and save the actual
interview as a WORD document.

I don't think I'm the only one on this List who remembers one or more Television members [circa
2005-2007] dropping this info casually in an interview(s).  (Please comment if you remember if
for no other reason to save me the agony of trolling and to prove this is not just a figmement
of my fevered imagination :>) .)

And I'm not talking about Jimmy Rip interviews or his web page.

Leo

"He did what we all do.
He went about his dull routine
as if all the days in the world