Re: (TV) #9 in "Best Debuts" list

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rex Broome" <rexbroome@gmail.com>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2010 12:41 PM
Subject: Re: (TV) #9 in "Best Debuts" list

I find it absolutely impossible to communicate the awesomeness of the
Huskers to anyone who wasn't there.

They, like The Replacements, are one of those groups who I remember liking at the time and don't really know why I never bought any records by them. Money, probably. It's a bit strange to think that, that the time, it was remarkable for a non-Cavestomp or Paisley Underground band to cover The Byrds or that Eight Miles High could have been considered a semi-obscure song then. --------------