RE: (TV) #9 in "Best Debuts" list

I 100% agree with all of what rex says

I wonder what a properly remastered cd of the sst stuff would sound like if
they could all ever agree to it ? the dodgey mp3s of zen arcade sound much
better to me than the vinyl thats languishing in the corner of the room right
now ever did, and I remember having to take back my first copy of flip your
wig because it was so jumpy - the guy in the record shop advised me to just
swap it for new day rising because he thought it was brilliant too, but I
didnt have much cash and didnt want to take the chance !. Could this really be
24 years ago ?