From: Rex Broome <rexbroome@gmail.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Sun, February 28, 2010 4:07:06 PM
Subject: Re: (TV) 1986 lost album

On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 12:17 PM, Glenn Cooper
<glennwaynecooper@gmail.com>wrote:

> Not sure, Phil. I downloaded this one from Hunger City a few weeks ago.

If I'm right, there are a total of 9 tracks released from the sessions,
including the original "One Time at Sundown" that was re-recorded for Flash
Light, and the alternate substantially different mix of "Scientist"; you
might count the Flash Light version of "Scientist" as #10, since it was
tracked for the lost album.  Is that right?  If there's anything else
floating around, I'd really really like to know about it!

-Rex