From: robin dunn <rdunnrn@yahoo.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Wed, April 28, 2010 1:56:43 PM
Subject: (TV) now available in stores

i noticed that itunes now offers a MM ringtone for your iphone.  and i bought it.

also, yesterday i found the richard hell film "blank generation" (not to be confused with the amos poe doc of the same title) on my local indie record store's shelf.  this seemed to be a new issue, with a lengthy hell interview included as an extra.  and just ten bucks!