RE: (TV) now available in stores

I've got the opening notes of born too loose as mine. I practically never have
the ringer switched on so whenever I do I get a suprise - "wow - who's playing
that ? Oh, its me - and I've just missed a call"

> Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 05:18:17 -0700
> From: pobbard@yahoo.com
> Subject: Re: (TV) now available in stores
> To: tv@obbard.com
>
> I made two ringtones (basically, tiny, compressed, 5-7 second MP3s) from
"Marquee Moon" a few years ago. I stopped using the opening riff as my basic
ringer, but I still use the climbing instrumental build-up to the chorus as
the ringtone for my wife. (My default ringtone these days is the main riff
from Kraftwerk's "The Model").

> I saw a screening of "Blank Generation", hosted by Hell, back around 2000 or
so. It's fairly unmemorable, aside from a few scenes of Hell performing (there
used to be clips from this film on YouTube, but I can't find them now) and of
course every shot of Carole Bouquet.

> --Phil

confused with the amos poe doc of the same title) on my local indie record
store's shelf. this seemed to be a new issue, with a lengthy hell interview
included as an extra. and just ten bucks!