Flash / Sat. nite / RE: (TV) now available in stores

Back when the dinosaurs still roamed, I had a 15 sec. or so snippet of one of my all-time
favorite Verlaine songs
as background music to my pre-recorded message on my answering machine:

When I heard your name,
I looked into my cup,
Lo, and behold,
The seven seas came up,
When I hear your voice,
The arrow flies,
The street turns silver
And the fools get wise,
When you flash lightning,
You flash lightning,
You flash lightning,
You flash lightning.

But several friends complained the 'background' music was too loud (smile).

By the way, anyone in Greater Boston Area if you're interested in hearing some great music
there a reunion of several Boston bands (from mid-late 1980s) this Sat. night at the a
club/restaurant in Boston's Fenway called "The Church".  One of my all-time favorite bands, The
Turbines, will be there (as will I).  Unfortunately, their 3 old videos on YouTube are terrible
and their great studio-music only exists on vinyl.

Here's somemore info: Saturday 5/1/10 -- TURBINES Reunion also with THE PRIME MOVERS, THE
CLASSIC RUINS, and MOOSE AND THE MUDBUGS. $10  This show is scheduled to start at: 8 PM Doors
CHURCH OF BOSTON IS AT: 69 Kilmarnock Street, Boston, 617-236-7600
ADVANCE TICKETS ARE AT: www.churchofboston.com