Re: (TV) Interesting Review

I'm probably similar to Rex. A good few records across his career but not a completist by any means. However in terms of raising the hairs on the neck this does it for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BqEM5J8Hgw&feature=related

The extras with the DVD include a fantastic documentary on the making of the films music. Just sheer class - measured and emotional playing and a perfect compliment for Hertzog's great film.

Graham