RE: (TV) Counterbalance: "Marquee Moon"

> ...and remember Verlaine's comment that the guitar figure
> from Marquee
> Moon is a kind of James Brown horn riff...

To be slightly more precise:  T.V.  once said in an interview that the intro
guitar part (and which repeats thereafter) of the song 'Marquee Moon' is the
horn part of the James Brown song 'I Feel Good'

I thought the ideas and writing in "Counterbalance: Marquee Moon" were ludicrous.

I esp. thought the metric that an album has to be commercially sucessful before it can
be considered great a real howler.

Also:  http://allmusic.com/artist/the-dillards-p628/biography