Re: (TV) Re: Horses

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 3:15 PM, robin dunn <rdunnrn@yahoo.com> wrote:

> i've read the book, it's well done.  it does talk a bit about all of
> patti's
> "boys" being in the studio together (tom and allen).  but i hardly think
> lanier was in a position to criticize to harshly for infidelity.

Same deal with the Patti bio I have (whose name escapes me at the moment)...
and I think the recently-mentioned "Sonic Transmission" goes into it a bit
as well.  After all this time it's hard to remember where I read what on
that period and its records...

Aesthetically "Horses" certainly sounds more like Lenny's thing than Tom's.
 Cale's production really varies from project to project; he seems to alter
his approach according to what the goal at hand is.  He sure has produced
more than his share of truly immortal records (to say nothing of his own)...
would love to have heard what he might've done with Television.

-Rex