(TV) OT: Mountain Goats

Don't know if anyone here follows The Mountain Goats, the California/ North Carolina band that's mostly John Darnielle, but "Liza Forever Minnelli," the last song on the new album, "All Eternals Deck," calls up one of this group's perennial bete noires:

Let the camera track me from the footlights to the wings
Let me set aside an hour or two in memory of sweet things
Regrind the lens again and again and again and again, but still the picture flips Anyone here mentions Hotel California dies before the first line clears his lips

Words to live by, I say.

Deb -- by the way, how do you feel about the Eagles?

Ty