Re: (TV) Some Ominous News on Waterman's '33 1/3: MM' Approach

Ditto on a Leo blog. Ditto on wife's aversion to Television -
primarily the Tom voice - she likes and appreciates the playing. I've
dragged her to one Television concert and one Lloyd concert. I think
she liked the Lloyd performance better.