From: Leo Casey <LeoCasey@comcast.net>
To: tv@obbard.com
Sent: Sun, May 15, 2011 5:50:43 PM
Subject: Blamed / Other Mailing List / RE: (TV) Re: Important Correction  from
Richard Lloyd/Torn Curtain live

>And very good of Leo to ask him about it.

I didn't ask Richard about it. I simply quoted Tim Mitchell's book,
"Sonic Transmissions", version of how the cover of MM evolved.

Richard blamed me as if I had written the book.

Also:  Protocol on this Mailing List:  there are not supposed to be any
acknowledement or trading of bootleg recordings of Television, T.V.
or Richard.

There is a whole separate Mailing List for discussing such bootlegs.
That Mailing List is at: