Metal 'Torn Curtain' / RE: (TV) Re: Important Correction from Richard Lloyd/Torn Curtain live

Andy,  I meant to respond sooner.

As far as I know there exist only 10 live recordings of Television doing 'Torn Curtain'
(11 if you count a rehersal in Ork's loft).  Do you happen to remember which one
 was the live-version that sounded almost metal?  Write me off-list if you do.