Re: (TV) Sorry for being so squaresville / Cold as ice

It really looks like the kind of thing you'd see backstage at a club, that they fill with beers and ice and I really have a hard time believing that Tom would allow a photographer in his apartment.

Dennis,
RE:  >Is this definitely Tom's place?
No evidence at all (except it's certainly decrepit looking enough).
I was just goofing .... and that's why I said the gigantic,
rectangular basin was filled with ice cubes .... because the last thing
you'd ever want/need in a freezin' apartment would be ice.

Leo

Doesn't really look like
something Tom would have around the house, especially filled with ice. If
the apartment was that bad the fridge probably have a verty small freezer
and limited ice maing ability.